The website is owned by Back App UK Ltd and the data controller is Mike Dilke
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and our registration number is ZA149744
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
We also use services such as Google Analytics to monitor site usage.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
- To see our most popular sources of business
- [more here as required]
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to other companies within our group
- if we sell our business
- to agents and service providers
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website [customers and sales] in order to describe our services to prospective partners [advertisers, sponsors] and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Customer privacy rights
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.